Manicure #6 - Glitter Nail Accent (2)

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I went to the nail salon to get my nails done and I really wanted to have a leopard print on my ring finger. Unfortunately, my nail technician couldn't paint a leopard print design, so I ended up with a glitter accent again. I still love the color and the glitter, but I wished I had the leopard print on it. I haven't found any nail salon yet that can paint something creative on my nails which is kind of disappointing....

Does anyone know a good nail (art) salon here in Tampa???

Glitter Nail Accent




















10 comments:

  1. Sehr, sehr schön! (:
    Schade, dass die das alle irgendwie nicht können ö__Ö So schwer ist das auch nicht und zur Not gibt es ja auch Stampingplatten, die sie benutzen könnten...naja ):
    Ich mag das Rosa, sieht wirklich hübsch aus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. so pretty nails!Happy Valentines Day to you, pass by mine to check-out my post . . .


      5 Romantic Hairstyles for Valentines Day

      Delete
  2. J'adore this color of nail polish and the shape of nails !!! Let see my first outfit Post about Mangano!!! I wait you :-D Kiss from Italy !
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR facebook fun page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour! Do you know what it is! Your nails are beaut

    fashioncrossing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that you have these problems in Tampa and they didn't find a solution - but have to agree with the others... the color still looks great ... wishing you a wonderful weekend and I am sure you will find the perfect place for your leopard print in the future :)

    Vanessa - PureGlam.tv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! But, it's not in Tampa. You have to drive across Howard Frankland I-275 to Pinellas Park. It's called "Exotic Nails" and they are awesome at nail designs! Also do 3D nails! Google them and drive on over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply and amazing, great Dear! I realy love You shapes:) My blog: www.miska-nails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete