@cheonhwajones on INSTAGRAM #7

Monday, December 08, 2014

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Here is a little round up of my latest Instagram posts :) :

 A picture of the Rama VIII Bridge in Bangkok in Thailand. 
You can see more pictures of Thailand in my latest Photo Diary post.

 Bought this daisy snapback hat at Platinum Fashion Mall in Bangkok which is one of my favorite malls out there.

Thanksgiving selfie :) (lipstick: essence - all you need is red)

Outfit 151: Plaid Shirt Blouse: Oasap // Black Faux Fur Vest - Ebay (similar one here) //Snake Skin Leggings - Ebay (Similar ones here) // Necklace - Burlington (similar one here
// Pointy Flats - Makemechic

Brought out my beloved ice skates.

My husband and I went ice skating together in Clearwater. It was fun. 
You can find a short video of me ice skating on my Instagram profile.

Outfit Inspiration: White Top - H&M // Plaid Shirt Blouse: Oasap // Leather jacket - Trendyfine // //  // Boots - Madden Girl ( Similar ones here ) // Earrings - Burlington 
// Studded Clutch Bag - Ebay (similar one here)

My latest circle lens review of Geo Mimi Cafe Latte Brown and Dolly Wink Eyeshadow


St. Nicolaus Day - I've been good this year, because I received chocolate lol :P
Have you been good? What did you receive from St. Nicolas?

..............................................................


Follow me on Instagram to keep up with new pictures or updates:


..............................................................










2 comments: