My New Year's Resolutions

Monday, January 12, 2015

New Year's resolutions

First I want to wish everyone a  
VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR

May your year full of love, happiness, health, and success!

In 2014 certain things in my life didn't work the way I wanted them to. Things have changed, but at least into the better. So I hope this year will be an awesome one!

Here are my New Year's resolutions for 2015 that i listed below:

Become more organized
Starting this month I will organize literally everything. It will be basically a New Year's cleaning for myself. I have already begun with the apartment and the clothes. I threw everything away that I really don't need anymore except the clothes. They will be sold either online or on a flea market - I will let you know when i sell them :). Next will be my laptop, my blog, my mind, and my scheduling. Overall I want to be less stressed or less overwhelmed and I want to have a clear head.

Eat healthier
Since I moved to America I've eaten lots of greasy, super sweet, and processed food which is so unhealthy to your body. When you eat a pizza from Pizza Hut here, it feels like you eat a pizza that was sitting in a bath of oil, unbelievably greasy, totally different than in Germany. Anyways I got so tired of it that I decide to eat healthier by cooking or baking most of the food at home, because you know what kind of ingredients you use and you can alter it yourself. Furthermore, I want to try new healthy recipes and I might share them with you on my blog if you are interested in that. Also, my target is to eat more fruit and vegetables, eat less red meat and eat more poultry & fish, and of course to drink lots of water to flush out toxins.  You know, you are what you eat and drink :)

Work out on a regular basis
I would like to tone my body parts, because when I look in the mirror my muscles look like they are sleeping. Who wants that? So I will create a schedule and exercise regularly.

Improving my blog
In 2011, most of my pictures from my old blog posts back in 2009/2010 that I used to upload over TinyPic (this site sucks by the way!!) were deleted from them. Fortunately I was able to fix some by uploading them again via Blogspot, but suddenly my usb stick corrupted and i don't have access to them anymore or it won't let me read them, but I know all my stuff is still in there - what a nightmare! I wish I could fix this. To recover an usb stick is not cheap. Maybe you have experienced the same thing and you could tell me what you have done? I would absolutely appreciate it! I want to have all my pictures shown on my blog. For me, it's like you having pieces ripped out of your book and its not complete. Besides that I will organize this blog a little like i mentioned in the first resolution and maybe revamp it. Also I try my best to blog regularly. At the moment I barely have time to blog because I'm working almost everyday and come home exhausted. Then there is always something that comes between when I want to write or take photos. So I hope this will change in the next few months. I love to post and share everything I love with you.

Travel more often
My plans for this year are to travel to different countries and discover new beautiful places as much as I can. These are the places that I would love to visit within this or next year:  London (England), Berlin (Germany), Paris (France), Rome (Italy), maybe Barcelona (Spain) and Amsterdam (Netherlands) again :), New York and Hawaii (USA), Krabi and Chiang Mai (Thailand).

Become creative again
Oh yea, I definitely need to. I haven't painted and design clothes in forever. What have I done to myself?!? I totally neglected my talents D: I want to start designing clothes and paint pictures again.

Become a better person
I want to set more goals in my life and stick to them like these resolutions in this post. These are the most important ones. From now on I want to work more on myself. I don't want to become a new person, but a better one. What I need to do is to take more care of myself and find self confidence that I kind of lost. Then I want to meet new people and socialize more which is very important these days and also I want learn how to express my feelings better.


What are your resolutions for 2015 :) ?










3 comments:

  1. One of my resolutions this year is to read more! Thank you so much for sharing yours, some of them are really good, your blog is awesome! I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

    www.vanessajhoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great resolutions! I think eating healthier and working out is also on the top of my list too (like everyone else lol). I totally understand what you mean about working and coming home exhausted. I'm the same way! It definitely takes some determination to work on your blog after a long day but good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete